[act-ma] 2/19 Stephen Kinzer at Community Church of Boston

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Feb 18 14:18:07 PST 2017

"Theodore Roosevelt, Mark Twain, and the Birth of American Empire" with
Stephen Kinzer

How should the United States act in the world? Americans cannot decide.
Sometimes we burn with righteous anger, launching foreign wars and
deposing governments. Then we retreat until the cycle begins again.
Kinzer describes the roots of the debate over US intervention and how it
has shaped American and world history.

Stephen Kinzer is an award-winning foreign correspondent who has covered
more than 50 countries on five continents. He writes a world affairs
column for The Boston Globe.

Sunday Feb. 19th  11 to 1:30

The Community Church of Boston
565 Boylston St., Boston, Massachusetts

Above the Glove Restaurant in Copley Square

Music by CommUnity Voices

Every Sunday Lunch served after the program.

All Programs are held on the second floor in the Lothrop Auditorium.
Handicap accessible. CCB is located near the Orange line-Back Bay or the
Green line-Copley T Stops. On Street Parking and at Back Bay Parking
Garage, 500 Boylston Street. Discount Vouchers available for parking in
the garage.

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/659222434283485/

For more information about Community Church of Boston or our Sunday
programs go to our website at: www.communitychurchofboston.org
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.communitychurchofboston.org%2F&h=ATMf0ajB8iuNmFDFKnCviOYuolO6pJnDp0P9TeZN3g2KGA6CMSTP8hkUOU0-TjOInJbtR6EdRfFbzukyvJW9CJEnHL3vUtJZXyiwrTPrVI-xBi1KkoCqLqA9pud4b2U-sMA&enc=AZPEtW2UU1XRChEBPNEXgixSYTg7YgcqCtxm5llTwmhL_5e8ZdxylFYt1MvFri1K0y8&s=1>or
email us at info at communitychurchofboston.org.