[act-ma] People are complaining that there aren't enough announcements on Act-MA

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Feb 21 09:06:04 PST 2017

Hi

Act-MA is up to almost 950 subscribers, an increase of 200 since the
election.

We have had some complaints that not enough people are listing their
events on Act-MA.  You can reach these people with your event
announcement by simply sending an email to act-ma at act-ma.org

As an added bonus several local radio shows monitor Act-MA and broadcast
a number of event announcements.

We would especially like to thank Linda Pinkow for regularly promoting
Act-MA on her show on "What's Left Radio" Fridays from 6 to 7 PM on WMBR
88.1 FM

For information on her show and others check out.

http://www.act-ma.org/raadio.htm

We would also like to thank Dan "Bagelman" Kontoff for his extraordinary
efforts to distribute Act-MA flyers at many recent demonstrations.

Charlie Welch

for Act-MA

PS A reminder for people listing events on Act-MA.  You will not get a
copy of your own posting.   It's a quirk of the "Mailman" program we are
using.

You can check your posting by going to

http://act-ma.org/mailman/archives/act-ma_act-ma.org/2017/date.html#end

---