[act-ma] Tuesday, March 21, International Day of Forests action, 4pm. Greenfield

Tribal Scribal lionoak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 09:08:25 PDT 2017

Tuesday, March 21, International Day of Forests
<http://www.un.org/en/events/forestsday/> from 4 to 5:30pm rain or shine at
the Olver Transit Center, 12 Olive Street, Greenfield, MA.

Forest protection and climate activists are thinking it is time Franklin
Council of Governments’ leaders stop promoting biomass incineration and
strongly urge them to work for climate protection rather than its’
destruction. With that in mind we are calling for a standout in front of
FRCOG. Go to: Mass Forest Rescue
<http://massforestrescue.org/p/7/About-the-Mass-Forest-Rescue-Campaign>

-- d.o.

***************************************

“The Most Potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the
oppressed.” –Stephen Biko

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                                 - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/
Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm. Northampton, MA, Tuesdays, 6pm
[Webstreaming at:
http://valleyfreeradio.org/listen/
Also on WMCB, Greenfield;  107.9, Mondays at 9pm. Streaming at
http://wmcb.net/Listen.html
[Blog w/links and YOUR comments at: http://enviroshow.wordpress.com/ ]
Email: enviroshow at valleyfreeradio.org