[act-ma] Event: April 15 - Tax March Boston

Hil H hhebert01 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:27:32 PDT 2017

​Tax March Boston:
It's April 15th and our taxes are due. What about you, Donald?
Trump says it doesn't matter anymore.
We disagree. We must fight back. #taxmarchboston
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/taxmarchboston>

Our Agenda:
1. Trump must release his tax returns
2. New England pays 12 BILLION more per year in federal taxes than we get
in federal spending. It is a textbook case of taxation without
representation.

Other groups will be represented along with us; their agenda will also be
included in this protest:
3. Corporations and 1%ers to pay their fair share in taxes
4. Opposition to Trump’s “Death Budget”
5. Support The People’s Budget

ALL ARE WELCOME. We encourage anybody and everybody who demands to see
Trump's tax returns to join us.

Tax March Boston: Tax March rally in Cambridge, MA
April 15th, 2017, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Cambridge Commons Park
Waterhouse St and Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138
http://taxmarch.org/
https://www.facebook.com/events/595235454007911/