[act-ma] 4/19 Dads Night Out, Dads & Kiddos social 2x a week, and more!

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 08:56:33 PDT 2017

Sharing so you can tell the dads you know about the Boston Dads Group! We
now have 562 members. Tell dads to sign up at www.BostonDadsGroup.com
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/>. So they can join us at one of
these upcoming events...

Dads Night Out in Boston - these take place each month, the next one is this
Wednesday, April 19 at 6:30pm at Bertucci's in Kenmore Square. Plenty of
parking nearby. RSVP so we know to expect you.
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/238210076/> Kid on the way?
You are welcome to join us even before they arrive! Save the date for the next
DNO in Boston on Wednesday, May 23
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/239252943/>.

Dads and Kiddos Social in Coolidge Corner - meets each Monday at 10:30am at
Panera (not this week because of the Marathon). We've had 5-7 dads each
week. Expecting dads welcome to join us - as are dads who can flex their
schedule to attend and have a kiddo in daycare. Will you join us on Monday,
April 24? <https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/238911013/>

Dads and Kiddos Social in Porter Square - meets each Thursday at 10:30am at
Panera - We've had 5-7 dads each week. Meet downstairs. Expecting dads
welcome to join us - as are dads who can flex their schedule to attend and
have a kiddo in daycare. Will you join us on Thursday, April 20?
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/239240110/>

Live closer to Providence?
Every Friday at 9:30am Michael is inviting dads to join him at the Providence
Public Library for story time. Check out the details and let him know if
you'll be joining him this week
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/238972511/>
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237533948/>.

Boston Babies! Clothing Swap (newborn - 3T) - every month I host a swap
through a separate group. Lots of dads attend and it's a great place to
talk up Boston Dads Group. I hope you'll join us on May 13 in Davis Square
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/239253430/> and save the
date for June 13 in Jamaica Plain. (Interested in this? Join the Boston
Babies! Clothing Swaps Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/bostonbabies.clothingswaps>.)

>From our message board: Want to be in a documentary about stay-at-home dads?
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/messages/boards/thread/50682299>

Save these Dates...

Fathers Eve celebration on Saturday, June 17 - Texas Hold 'Em Poker
Tournament - $20 buy-in goes to charity, prizes for top 3, billiards and
socializing for when you aren't playing poker. To be held in Harvard
Square. Tickets will go on sale next week.

HomeDadCon <https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/238091013/> is
September 14-16 in Portland, OR. Lou, Michael, and I plan to be there. If
you're thinking of joining us and have questions - ask away!

*Have an idea for a weekend activity just for dads or dads and kiddos?* Hit
reply to make a suggestion and I'll help you pull it together for our
calendar. Thank you! Your involvement is what makes this group keep going
and growing.

Stay in touch in between events! Post and comment on our Facebook page,
retweet or tag @BostonDadsGroupon Twitter, and give lots of hearts to our
photos on Instagram...

www.facebook.com/BostonDadsGroup

<http://www.facebook.com/BostonDadsGroup>www.twitter.com/BostonDadsGroup