[act-ma] 4/29 Boston People's Climate March

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Apr 23 07:42:32 PDT 2017

On April 29, the People's #ClimateMarch will bring together hundreds of
thousands of people from across the country to demand JOBS, JUSTICE, and
REAL CLIMATE SOLUTIONS. Here in Boston, we'll have a full day of
workshops and activities to build and grow our movement, starting with
an energizing rally at 12pm on Boston Common. Join us!

*Schedule for Boston PCM on April 29*
 >>12:00-1:00pm
- RALLY for jobs, justice and bold action on climate on Boston Common
 >>1:00-3:30pm
- ACTION TABLES, activities, and art-making on Boston Common
- TEACH-INS on the connections between the climate fight and other
struggles for justice-including racial justice, immigrant justice,
worker justice, and more-at SEIU 32BJ (26 West St, Boston, next to the
Common)

https://www.facebook.com/events/114630515717476/