[act-ma] "Rebrand the Left" event in Boston tomorrow (Thu 5/11)

Mark Fuller markful at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:39:19 PDT 2017

Please join us tomorrow, Thursday, May 11 near Downtown Crossing to help
Brand for America design it's first campaign.

As part of this group, creative professionals are joining forces to stand
up for progressive values through messaging, communications, and creative
campaigns. We are seeking Boston-area marketers, designers, web and
communications professionals to join us tomorrow to help design our first
outreach campaign.

BRAND FOR AMERICA meeting
Thursday, May 11 @ 6:00pm
Offices of United for a Fair Economy
62 Summer Street, Boston*
*entrance is around the corner on Otis Street

Visit our Meetup.com page: https://www.meetup.com/brandforamerica/

Our brand-new Facebook group is: https://www.facebook.com/
groups/1509595179064836/

Thank you,