[act-ma] 6/8 Masculinities And Religion

Jesse Ortiz j.ortiz615 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:09:43 PDT 2017

This Thursday, June 8th, join the Cambridge Forum for the Feminist
Discussion of Masculinities to discuss the intersections of masculinities
and religion. We will consider how masculinities affect how people
experience religion, the impact of religion on our understanding of
masculinties, and the potential (or not?) for religion to liberate us from
patriarchy.

This discussion will be held at the YWCA in Central Square (7 Bishop Allen
Drive) from 6:30-8:30 on 6/8.
We are open to all people of all genders and the discussion is FREE, with a
$1 suggested donation for the YWCA.
Learn more about the forum at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FeministMasculinities/.
--