[act-ma] I can hardly contain my excitement

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:18:10 PDT 2017

Have you ever had an audacious goal, worked tirelessly towards it, and it
finally comes true?

I've wanted to write a book for years and years. So getting to publish
"Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at
Conferences" as a Kindle book was a major milestone.

Having it reach #1 in 3 Amazon categories, receive nearly 170 reviews
worldwide, and remain a best seller 6 weeks later? Not going to lie. That
has been way cool.

But having 100 paperbacks of my book arrive in two enormous boxes? That's
INCREDIBLE.

I ordered all of these books to get ready for my *Boston Book Launch Party
- which is this Tuesday, 9/12 at 6pm*. YOU are strongly encouraged to
attend and meet the amazing people who have been supporting me over the
last 15 years. Details and RSVP at www.croissantsvsbagels.eventbrite.com.

*At this Tuesday's party, we will also be celebrating the close of
Socializing for Justice after 11 years.* I met amazing community, my best
friends, and my wife while organizing this cross-issue progressive
community and network. It's been truly an honor to build this with all of
you and unfortunately, it is not something I can continue to do. Join us to
celebrate all that we've accomplished together. No fee to attend, but
please do RSVP so we can plan catering: www.croissantsvsbagels.eventbrite.
com.

*Is launching a best seller on your bucket list?*

   - Do you want to hit #1 on Amazon?
   - Have 50, 75, 100+ reviews?
   - Print a book that looks traditionally published?

I learned soo much going through this process. Found many great resources
and learned some lessons the hard way.

*I'm considering offering a coaching package to help self-published authors
launch Amazon best sellers.*

What do you think? Should I do it?

Hit reply and send your encouragement.

First five to reply will receive a 20-minute call where I'll answer your
questions about how I launched a best selling book.

Your encouragement will help me prioritize offering this coaching package
soon after wrapping up my own book launch.

Thanks!
Robbie

p.s. The paperback comes with an amazing bonus. You'll hear me talk about
it in this Facebook Live video of the "unboxing." I'll email you on
Tuesday with
details on how to get all the bonuses.
[image: box of books]
<https://www.facebook.com/robbie.samuels/videos/10159311799785029>