[act-ma] 9/30 ICE OUT OF OUR COMMUNITIES VIGIL

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Sep 29 12:17:27 PDT 2017

ICE OUT OF OUR COMMUNITIES VIGIL

JOIN Centro Presente in a vigil in solidarity with the immigrant
community! IMMIGRANT RIGHTS ARE NOT "OPTIONAL"!!

WHEN: TOMORROW Saturday, September, 30th at 4:00 to  6 p.m.

WHERE: East Boston, Maverick Station.

The government of the United States through its ICE Paramilitary Force
continues to criminalize our communities.

For years we have been informing our communities about our rights but
now our struggle must escalate and be in resistance to such oppression.
For more information call Centro Presente 857 256 2981

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/120698455302195/?active_tab=about

---