[act-ma] Mon Oct 30 Ajamu Baraka on Palestine 4pm Suffolk University, Boston

David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net
Sun Oct 29 14:18:32 PDT 2017

Ajamu Baraka is going to be speaking about Palestine at Suffolk University tomorrow Monday Oct 30 at 4pm. See the info below that I have pasted from the fb event page https://www.facebook.com/events/372844529813439/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/372844529813439/>

~ David Rolde

"Suffolk University's Students for Justice in Palestine is pleased to announce that we will be hosting Ajamu Baraka for a talk on the state of human rights in Palestine. Mr. Baraka is a notable human rights activist and ran with Jill Stein as the 2016 Vice-Presidential candidate for the Green Party.

The event will be held on October 30th, 2017 from 4:00-5:30pm at Suffolk University's Sawyer building at 8 Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108 in room 410 (4th floor).

Ajamu will be speaking about his own Palestinian activism, travels to Gaza and Palestine, and human rights abuses in Palestine.

Since we have limited room capacity, you can have guaranteed admittance to the event if you register in our Eventbrite. Tickets are free and not required to attend, but guarantee your spot.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/human-rights-in-palestine-a-talk-with-ajamu-baraka-tickets-39098198765 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/human-rights-in-palestine-a-talk-with-ajamu-baraka-tickets-39098198765>

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this event, please feel free to contact us here or email us at suffolksjp at gmail.com <mailto:suffolksjp at gmail.com>. We look forward to seeing you and having a great event!"