[act-ma] Act-Ma has decided to experiment with adding events to its Facebook Page.

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Nov 12 06:39:23 PST 2017

Act-Ma has decided to experiment with adding events to its Facebook Page.

See
https://www.facebook.com/actmaorg/events/
We included a number of random events here in the process checking out
adding events to this page.

If you include a facebook event link in your act-ma announcement and
indicate it in the subject line by including two letters FB we will add
it to our facebook page.

Please also include all reliant information about the event in the body
of the email for the more than 950 users of act-ma.  A number of them
don't use facebook or check it regularly.

The above requirements are designed to minimize the extra work the
act-ma moderator will be required to do.

We will try this out for a month and decide if this is worth the effort.

Charlie Welch

for Act-MA