[act-ma] [November 28th] Rise Against Hunger's Giving Tuesday Fundraiser at Night Shift Brewing

Sapana Thomas sapanathomas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 19:15:05 PST 2017

Dear friends,

This "Giving Tuesday," grab a craft beer, enjoy some great food, and
experience the happy energy of a team on a mission to end hunger in our
lifetime! Rise Against Hunger is proud to be partnering with Night Shift,
Boston Magazine's 2017 Best Brewery, to bring you an event that will touch
your heart, please your palate, and help fund our international disaster
relief programs. You'll be able to bid on amazing raffle items, be inspired
by our mission, and explore whether a local meal packaging event might be a
fun way to connect your company, church, school, or civic group to a great
cause.

Everyone on the planet has the right to the nutrition necessary to live
life to their full potential. Since our founding in 1998, Rise Against
Hunger has grown exponentially, and the ways in which we seek to end hunger
continue to evolve. http://www.riseagainsthunger.org/

Rise Against Hunger also focuses on implementing sustainable community
development projects. Through our meal packaging program, which harnesses
the passion of local volunteers, we strive to make a global impact on
hunger by building resilience, self-sufficiency, and empowerment among the
communities we work in and with.

We look forward to meeting you, but even if you can't make it, you can
still support our mission by making a donation. Click this link to purchase
a ticket or make a donation, and let's work together to end hunger in our
lifetime! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rise-against-hunger-giving-
tuesday-fundraiser-at-night-shift-brewing-21-only-tickets-39119567680
Ticket includes one draft beer, access to food from Flatbread Pizza, and
one raffle ticket.

Best,
Sapana Thomas
Rise Against Hunger, Net Impact Board Fellow