[act-ma] 11/28 Protest Hillary Clinton

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Nov 27 17:15:39 PST 2017

Posted at the request of Dan Kontoff  any questions daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com

Hillary Clinton will bring her propaganda machine to Boston to tell us
"What Happened." We KNOW what happened. She is making money hand over
fist on this book tour. Why are we protesting?

Hillary Clinton invented the "fake news" around the Russia election
hacking narrative and we know it. She needs to know we know, and her
enablers do as well.

The Democratic Party committed widespread election fraud on her behalf.
It is time we stood up and let Hillary Clinton and the Democrats know we
are now FULLY awake.

The event starts at 7:30 p.m. Our goal is to arrive at 6:30 to set up.

Tues. Nov 28th

Boston Opera House
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-Opera-House/143435392345039>
539 Washington St, Boston