[act-ma] 2/27 encuentro5 orientation session for activists (Tuesday, 5:30 p.m.)

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Tue Feb 20 12:38:08 PST 2018

Friends: if your organization or project intends to use *encuentro5 *to
host activities, the prospective organizer will have to participate in an
orientation session that covers use of the space, calendar reservations,
emergencies, and our accessibility limitations and plans. The 45-minute
orientation session will provide participants with entry codes, calendar
access, and contact information. Our next session is on Tuesday, February
27th, at 5:30 p.m. It takes place at our space, see
http://encuentro5.org/home/directions to 9A Hamilton Place, Boston, MA
02108.