[act-ma] DATE CHANGE: 3/1 & 3/2 encuentro5 orientation sessions for activists (Thursday & Friday)

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Mon Feb 26 13:17:42 PST 2018

PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE!

Friends: if your organization or project intends to use *encuentro5 *to
host activities, the prospective organizer will have to participate in an
orientation session that covers use of the space, calendar reservations,
emergencies, and our accessibility limitations and plans. The 45-minute
orientation session will provide participants with entry codes, calendar
access, and contact information.

Our next sessions are on Thursday, March 1, at 7:00 p.m.  and Friday, March
2, at 4:30 p.m. Please attend one or other. It takes place at our space,
see http://encuentro5.org/home/directions to 9A Hamilton Place, Boston, MA
02108.

If the new times do not work for you, please let us know and we will try to
organize additional sessions that may accommodate you - info at encuentro5.org.