[act-ma] STORM-RELATED POSTPONEMENT: 3/15 & 3/16 encuentro5 orientation sessions for activists (Thursday & Friday)

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Thu Mar 1 08:39:13 PST 2018

PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE DUE TO PREDICTED STORM! These sessions were
previously scheduled for tonight and tomorrow.

Friends: if your organization or project intends to use *encuentro5 *to
host activities, the prospective organizer will have to participate in an
orientation session that covers use of the space, calendar reservations,
emergencies, and our accessibility limitations and plans. The 45-minute
orientation session will provide participants with entry codes, calendar
access, and contact information.

Our next sessions are on Thursday, March 15, at 5:00 p.m.  and Friday,
March 16, at 12:00 noon Please attend one or other. It takes place at our
space, see http://encuentro5.org/home/directions to 9A Hamilton Place,
Boston, MA 02108
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9A+Hamilton+Place,+Boston,+MA+02108&entry=gmail&source=g>
.

If the new times do not work for you, please let us know and we will try to
organize additional sessions that may accommodate you - info at encuentro5.org.