[act-ma] Canvass for Transgender Nondiscrimination | Saturday, May 5 | Dorchester

Margaret Hughes margaret at freedommassachusetts.org
Sun Apr 29 16:36:10 PDT 2018

*Canvass for #TransLawMA* *with Freedom for All Massachusetts*
*Saturday, May 5*
10:30AM-3:30PM
Dorchester, MA

We're less than 6 months away from a statewide vote on whether to repeal
Massachusetts's transgender nondiscrimination law, and we can win or lose
this campaign based on how many doors we’ll knock on this summer.

On May 5th, Freedom for All Massachusetts is organizing our biggest action
yet. At our Summer Canvass Kick-Off, hundreds of volunteers in Boston and
across the state will spend the day going door-to-door talking with voters
about the importance of protecting transgender people from discrimination.

Sign up here <https://secure.freedomma.org/page/s/summer-canvass> for the
Summer Canvass Kick-Off--once you sign up, we’ll be in touch with the exact
location and additional details.

Accessibility info:
- Significant walking required
- Free