[act-ma] Fw: [smedleyvfp] Poor Peoples Campaign Help on Week 3 "the War Economy"

Daniel Kontoff daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 11:59:39 PDT 2018

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Daniel Kontoff" <daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com> To: "Daniel Kontoff" <daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com>, "Daniel Kontoff" <daniel.kontoff at facebook.com> Cc:  Sent: Sat, May 26, 2018 at 2:57 PM Subject: Fw: [smedleyvfp] Poor Peoples Campaign Help on Week 3 "the War Economy"

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "VFP Smedley" <vfpsmedley at gmail.com> To: "smedleyvfp at googlegroups.com" <smedleyvfp at googlegroups.com>, "Yahoogroups" <samanthavfp at yahoogroups.com> Cc:  Sent: Sat, May 26, 2018 at 2:51 PM Subject: [smedleyvfp] Poor Peoples Campaign Help on Week 3 "the War Economy"

Special Call to All Veterans

Join the Poor People Campaign’s Veterans’

WarEconomy Encampment

MemorialDay Monday and Tuesday

 May 28-29

NearBoston Common, and the State House

Setup at noon, Event starts @1:00

Contact:Massachusetts at poorpeoplescampaign.org

Berecognized for your service

Standup against US militarism,

thewar economy, poverty,

systemicracism and privatization of our VA

Ifyou want to get involved with the Poor Peoples Campaign join us this week end

Callfor help!

We will needMarshals and Peacekeepers for:

MondayMay 28th, 12:00 - 6:00pm

MondayNight, May 28th from 6pm to 9am

 Tuesday May 29th, 12:30 to 4 pm.

Anyonewithout non-violent peacekeeping training:

Training @11 am, Monday May 28th

Training @Noon Tuesday May 29th

Wealso need people to help set up tents, flags, etc.: Monday, May 28th at 11am

Peopleto take encampment down Tuesday at 10am

And general Participation

Contact: Massachusetts at poorpeoplescampaign.org

Thank You,

Dan Luker

War economyChair, Poor Peoples Campaign

Coordinator,Veterans for Peace, Chapter 9, Boston” Smedley Butler Brigade