[act-ma] 6/23 Poor Peoples' Campaign Washington DC mobilization

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Jun 14 06:32:59 PDT 2018

For weeks, we have joined with thousands of people across the country
taking to the streets and to our state capitols, with hundreds of people
even risking arrest, to demand policies that lift up the poor in this
country. This season of nonviolent moral action is culminating on
Saturday, June 23rd with a mass mobilization in Washington, DC.

*We are coming together on the National Mall to tell the nation and our
elected officials that we won’t be silent anymore. We invite you to get
on the bus!*

Our bus will leave at 11:45 PM Friday evening (June 22nd) from the front
of Roxbury Community college, in Roxbury. It will return following the
end of the Rally, and should arrive back in Boston  well after midnight
on Saturday June 23rd.

Please select your ticket option below.

https://actionnetwork.org/ticketed_events/come-to-washington-dc-for-the-poor-peoples-campaign-march-rally

<https://actionnetwork.org/ticketed_events/come-to-washington-dc-for-the-poor-peoples-campaign-march-rally>

If you would prefer to pay by cash or check, or have questions about low
cost or no cost tickets, please email us at
massachusetts at poorpeoplescampaign.org and we will respond individually.

<https://actionnetwork.org/ticketed_events/come-to-washington-dc-for-the-poor-peoples-campaign-march-rally>