[act-ma] Save The Date! “Midnight Voices” Sponsored By Veterans for Peace: Thursday November 15th At 7- 7-9:30 PM With Special Feature Smedley Pat Scanlon-Banjo Man- Singer/Songwriter Channeling Pete Seeger

smedleyvfp@gmail.com alfredjohnson34 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 05:52:21 PST 2018

Save The Date! “Midnight Voices” Sponsored By Veterans for Peace: Thursday November 15th At 7- 7-9:30 PM With Special Feature Smedley Pat Scanlon-Banjo Man- Singer/Songwriter Channeling Pete Seeger

Friends Meeting House –5 Longfellow Park (across from Longfellow House on Brattle Street), Cambridge,

“Open Mic,” will be followed by Special Feature Pat Scanlon, banjo player, singer/song/writer and a story goes with it story-teller

The “open mic” sign-up before the show will be for roughly five-minute presentations.

Admission is FREE and refreshments provided!

Many thanks to our contact person Homer Franck, Ian Harrington and the Peace and Social Action Committee of the Cambridge Friends Meeting House.

More about “Midnight Voices”

Welcome to all poets, writers, musicians, veterans, supporters, soldiers, free spirits- Midnight Voices is held each third Thursday of month. This month starting with an “open mic” then three mini-features of about ten to fifteen minutes each with an intermission somewhere in between depending on time. We encourage each performer to save a few minutes for audience questions about what they are performing and how the “muse” came to them.

Anybody, performers or audience, who has books, music and such
for sale or for giving away feel free to bring them along as we will have a table set up for that purpose table.

We will finish by about 9:00 PM or so to clean up and chat-All are most welcome.