[act-ma] 12/10 Questioning the U.S.-Saudi Alliance

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Dec 10 06:06:42 PST 2018

  Questioning the U.S.-Saudi Alliance

In this panel, we will be joined by Stephen Kinzer experts on U.S.-Saudi
relations to deconstruct the relationship between our nation and Saudi
Arabia and the devastating effects the war in Yemen has had on civilians.

Mon, December 10, 2018

7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Add to Calendar
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/questioning-us-saudi-alliance-yemen-and-the-politics-of-famine-tickets-51880778806?fbclid=IwAR1kxINqUb-dVfbZVwH2gi7cPUwXd7_8M2zjhm4afeUKrvGxDWxyHlbggWU#add-to-calendar-modal>

      Location

Boston University College of Communication

640 Commonwealth Avenue

Room 209

Boston, MA 02108

View Map