[act-ma] Submission for March 2nd Wolf-PAC event at e5

Bo Ye indelibo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:12:44 PST 2019

*3/2 Wolf-PAC MA Strategy Meeting*Saturday, March 2, 1:00 - 3:00 PM
encuentro 5, 9A Hamilton Place, Boston MA 02108

We need your help to make Massachusetts the historic 6th state to demand a
U.S. Constitutional Amendment to fix our broken campaign finance system.
Join our strategy meeting to learn about our current efforts to build
positive relationships throughout the state, strengthen the MA team, and
take part in the Ballot Question 2 proceedings.

We welcome both new and veteran volunteers! Have you ever said to yourself
that you want to get involved in the fight to remove the corrupting
influence of money in our political system but don’t know how? Well, this
meetup will be a great opportunity to learn how you can get involved in
right here in MA. We will have our seasoned Volunteers, Organizers and
Directors share their experiences and work with you hands on to provide the
skills needed for our big push to pass MA this session.

Afterwards, we'll walk over to a nearby restaurant for food and drinks.
This will be a great opportunity to meet like-minded people who care about
saving our representative democracy while enjoying some good food, good
people, and great conversations.

Remember to bring a friend! RSVP here: http://bit.ly/wolfpacboston
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Fwolfpacboston&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNESY5tA3WIo52H8yy7ib_MlgXxNww>