[act-ma] Save The Date-“Midnight Voices” Sponsored by Veterans for Peace: Third Thursday April 18th 7-9:30 PM- This Month’s Special Feature –Singer Songwriter-Story-Teller Samantha VFP Chapter Member Paul Saint-Amand Channeling Woodie Guthrie

alfredjohnson34 at comcast.net alfredjohnson34 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 13 10:10:25 PDT 2019

Save The Date-“Midnight Voices” Sponsored by Veterans for Peace: Third Thursday April 18th 7-9:30 PM- This Month’s Special Feature –Singer Songwriter-Story-Teller Samantha VFP Chapter Member Paul Saint-Amand Channeling Woodie Guthrie

Friends Meeting House –5 Longfellow Park (across from Longfellow House on Brattle Street), Cambridge

We heard it from a lonesome whippoorwill that the ghost of legendary singer-song-writer Hank Williams, Sr. may be gracing us this month via John Morris from our sister chapter in Maine with a few classics.

This month will begin with about a forty-five-minute open “open mic” (where the presence of that ghost of Hank would be greatly appreciated). A short intermission. Then feature Paul Saint-Armand from the Samanthas for up to forty-five minutes. After that assuming some time left we will have an additional “open mic”

Admission is FREE and refreshments provided!

As always many thanks to our contact person Homer Franck, Ian Harrington and the Peace and Social Action Committee of the Cambridge Friends Meeting House.

More about “Midnight Voices”

Welcome to all poets, writers, musicians, veterans, supporters, soldiers, free spirits- Midnight Voices is held each third Thursday of month. We encourage each performer to save a few minutes for audience questions about what they are performing and how the “muse” came to them.

Anybody, performers or audience, who has books, music and such for sale or for giving away feel free to bring them along as we will have a table set up for that purpose.

We have Cindy Primett, Folk Song Society of Greater Boston (FSSGB, which we always get wrong) singer and song-writer, committed as feature for our May 16th “Midnight Voices” along with her special guest Dave.

We will finish by about 9:30 PM or so to clean up and chat-All are welcome.