[act-ma] Video of Venezuela presentation by Mike Clark

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Jun 6 13:28:21 PDT 2019

Dean at Community Church of Boston writes

Folks,

I’ve just spent time with the video of last week’s service (Thanks,
Lenny!), and send you the youtube links here, including a very rich Q
and A…this is one of the most important talks we’ve heard in years, Rev.
Mike Clark, speaking so eloquently on Venezuela, and the criminal
enterprise known as US Imperialism. I urge you all to watch it. Of all
we’ve done this season at CCB, this is the one that needs to be heard by
the world. Thanks Mike. We were so honored to host you. May your
retirement be delicious, restful and filled with Venezuela activism!!
We hope we can host you again soon.

PART 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9YZt5jk5c&t=11s

PART 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptAk3oEM0ig&t=6s

PART 3: https://youtu.be/104pcP5HMrI