[act-ma] 8/23 Noches Bohemias and 9/21 Day of Solidarity with the People of Puerto Rico

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Aug 16 10:30:14 PDT 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	FOLLOW UP and REMINDER: Day of Solidarity with the People of
Puerto Rico
Date: 	Fri, 16 Aug 2019 11:05:42 -0400
From: 	Dorotea Manuela <dorotea.manuela at gmail.com>
To: 	Dorothea Manuela <doruela at hotmail.com>, Dorotea Manuela
<dorotea.manuela at gmail.com>

Hola Compatriotas, Friends, Colleagues, and Supporters,

Hope all is well and that you are enjoying these summer days!

Recently we shared news about important Solidarity with the People of
Puerto Rico events and activities. Attachments were included.

This is a friendly reminder to let you know that we look forward to you
joining us as we commemorate and celebrate the resistance of the People
of Puerto Rico who continue to actively fight for independence and
economic liberation from colonialism!  The upcoming events include the
100th Birthday of a great liberation fighter Lolita Lebron. To honor
her, the Solidarity with the People of Puerto Rico Organizing Committee
and the Jericho Movement Boston invite and encourage you to participate
in any or all of the events. Please consider sponsoring the Day of
Solidarity with the People of Puerto Rico.

*/_Noches Bohemias_/**//**scheduled for _this evening at 7:pm_ and the
following Friday August 23 at the City School 614 Columbia Road
Dorchester (free parking and entrance Ramsey Street. /Suggested Donation
$10 (no one turned away). /*

*/Bohemia Performers include guitarists, singers, poetry and spoken word
in company of great company, fun and enthusiasm. Appetizers and
beverages will be available./*

*A Day In Solidarity With The People of Puerto Rico - Saturday September
21 will Include:*

  * */2:pm - 4pm Former Political Prisoners Forum (an interactive panel
    discussion)/*
  * */7:pm - 9:pm  Play "Lolita Monologue"  (life of Lolita Lebron) /*

*/
*/
/*
(Both events will be at the Showden Auditorium Wheatley Hall U-Mass
Boston  100 Morrissey Blvd Dorchester)/*

*Please view attachments for more upcoming events and distribute widely!*

*/For More Information - 857 212-3519 /*

*/Hope to see you tonight!/*

*/Dorotea/*

*/
/*