[act-ma] 8/26 And Still We Remember - The Sacco-Vanzetti Commemoration Society

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Aug 25 09:52:26 PDT 2019

  And Still We Remember - The Sacco-Vanzetti Commemoration Society

   Hosted by Community Church of Boston
<https://business.facebook.com/boston.church.3/?eid=ARB15FRAk_5yjq9BFbZwWabDAyXWK8d8v6kfTzJx48ggmfNbwuHH4uXL4vJYs55Lb91NuctN6vprSkFn>

Aug. 26th  7 PM

565 Boylston St.

A look at the case that rocked Boston and the world from 1920-1927 and
the remarkable impact of the lives and death of Nicola Sacco and
Bartolomeo Vanzetti until this very day.

rare film footage of the funeral of Sacco and Vanzetti
La Marcia Del Dolore (The March of Sorrow)

Readings from his Sacco-Vanzetti novel, "Suosso's Lane"
Robert Knox

Readings from his "Diary of Sacco and Vanzetti"
David Rothauser

The journal that inspired Sacco and Vanzetti
Cronaca Sovversiva:

The moment that has not yet found its place in Boston
The Gutzon Borglum Sacco Vanzetti Memorial Plaque

https://business.facebook.com/events/485135998699684/