[act-ma] Book discussion

ikurki2 at verizon.net ikurki2 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 16 13:16:48 PDT 2019

Author event: Green Strategy: Path to Fundamental Transformation by Marc
Brodine, Saturday, November 2, 2019, 4 PM, The Democracy Center, 45 Mount
Auburn St, Cambridge (The Democracy Center is partially wheelchair
accessible, on site bathroom is not ADA compliant.)

Green Strategy advocates a worldwide movement to create fundamental change
as the only way to solve environmental crises. Linking environmental issues
to allied social and political movements can transform our politics,
economy, and protect our species from devastation. . It explores such topics
as the interlocking environmental problems caused by the imbalance between
humanity and the natural world; the roots of our environmental crises in
capitalism; the lessons of past struggles such as the Civil Rights Movement.