[act-ma] Event listing: 11/9-10: Boston Anarchist Book Fair (Sat-Sun)

Joe Brown geekmissile at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:32:50 PDT 2019

Hello,

Can you please post this listing to the ACT-MA list?

Title: 11/9-10: Boston Anarchist Book Fair (Sat-Sun)

Text:

Join anarchists and community members for two days of learning and
organizing for a better Boston and a better world! The Boston Anarchist
Bookfair features workshops, films, food, art and books, organized around a
vision of stateless, non-hierarchical society. We seek a sustainable future
in a world without coercion, authority, capitalism, imperialism,
patriarchy, heterosexism, racism, colonialism, statism and all other forms
of oppression.

The Boston Anarchist Bookfair is an event for anarchists and those curious
about anarchist ideas and practice. You do not have to be an anarchist to
attend. If you are interested in any of the programming we have to offer,
we encourage you to join in on the fun.

The event will be held in Boston University's George Sherman Union building
(775 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215) from 10am-7pm, Saturday and
Sunday, November 9th and 10th. The vendor tables will be located in the
Back Court, behind the cafeteria on the first floor.

For more information:

http://bostonanarchistbookfair.org/

mailto: bostonanarchistbookfair at gmail.com

<http://bostonanarchistbookfair.org/>