[act-ma] Nonprofit Lab + Train the Trainers Workshop in Boston

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Fri Jan 31 05:00:00 PST 2020

The Nonprofit Learning Lab is hosting two events in Boston in 2020 and we
hope you can join us.

*Train the Trainers Workshop | Boston | June 8, 2020 *
The Nonprofit Learning Lab <http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/workshop> is
hosting a *Train the Trainers Workshop *on June 8 in Boston, MA. This is a
great training for professionals, government agencies, nonprofits and
consultants that lead workshops, orientations, retreats, trainings and want
to improve their facilitation, program curriculum and training skills.
*Curriculum
covers:* opening a training, preparing for a training, methods for
developing learning objectives, instructional design, adult learning,
engaged learning and more! *Details, curriculum info and participant
testimonials* are available at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/workshop.

*Nonprofit Lab | Boston | September 23, 2020 *
The Nonprofit Learning Lab <http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is
hosting a *Nonprofit Lab in Boston
<https://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/boston> *on 9/123/2020. A great way
to learn new skills, network with other nonprofits and get new tips and
ideas on fundraising, social media, leadership development, volunteer
management, strategic planning and more! The day is designed for executive
directors, development directors, program managers and board members of
nonprofits. Our labs are interactive and participants leave with ideas they
can implement back at their own organization! *Registration is just $80 per
person.*

--
Director
Phone Number: 720.432.9107