[act-ma] Anti-FGM Rally in Davis Sq

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:58:10 PST 2020

Wed Feb 5, 6pm
Rally to Protest FGM or female genital mutilation
Davis Sq, Somerville MA

This event is timed to coincide with the International Day of Zero
Tolerance for FGM

Healthy Tomorrow will host a stand-out Wednesday, Feb 5 at 6pm in Davis Sq
Somerville, to raise awareness about female genital mutilation (FGM) and
efforts to stop it.  We will gather in the plaza at Davis Sq, where College
Ave and Holland St meet.  Then, around 6:30, we'll go to a nearby home to
watch *The Secret of the Dawn*, a documentary which features Healthy
Tomorrow's Malian sister group Sini Sanuman.  This event is in observance
of the International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM (which is Feb 6, but our
event is *Feb 5*.)

For more info, see StopExcision.net or contact Susan McL at 617-776-6524 or
SusanBMcL at gmail.com.

Susan McLucas
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144