[act-ma] How to lead better online trainings and meetings

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Thu Mar 26 12:29:27 PDT 2020

Hopefully everyone is staying happy and healthy. The Nonprofit Learning Lab
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is hosting an online workshop: How
to Lead Better Online Trainings and Meetings.
The workshop will cover the following:

   - Review platforms to use for your next online meeting or training
   - Understand how to manage an online meeting or training
   - Examine how to develop protocols to engage participants
   - Understand how to create great slides
   - Analyze adult learning concepts for great online experiences
   - Understand needed skills for online meetings & trainings
   - Examine how to develop curriculum for an online training

*Details are available at* www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinetraining

*We will be hosting the workshop (ONLINE!) on the following dates:* March
27, March 31, April 1, April 2 and April 7.

--
Leah Weiner Ed.D., Director
Phone Number: 720.432.9107