[act-ma] Trump's Coronavirus!

R. Wayne Clark rwayneclark at igc.org
Fri Mar 27 07:38:08 PDT 2020

Dear Friends,  Yesterday, in the mail, we received a postcard in which Trump
admits his responsibility in causing the Coronavirus pandemic.  Right on the
front of the postcard it says "President Trump's Coronavirus".  I think he
intended it to attack China (which is why he is continually calling it that),
but it broke free and has focused its attack on the U. S.  So, either by intent
or by incompetent bungling, this has become "President Trump's Coronavirus"
pandemic.  Pass it on, Wayne.