[act-ma] [sftp-bos-announce] Next Local Planning Meeting April 8

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Apr 7 08:13:52 PDT 2020

This is the next Boston Area Science for the People (sftP) planning
meeting.  New members welcome.

Dear all,

We will be having our meeting at 6:30pm tomorrow -- we may start a
little late if Western Mass runs long. Zoom information below - note
that, unlike past meetings, you will be required to enter a password,
and start the meeting in a waiting room. (The password may be entered
automatically if you click on the link below). Contact
sftp.boston at gmail.com <mailto:sftp.boston at gmail.com> if you are waiting
in the waiting room for more than a few minutes, or if you are joining
late.

You can find our agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MVris2zpmoCqr32jsw_uNXklrkaUbHFpbbrPTR-fPho/edit?usp=sharing>,
feel free to comment if there's anything you'd like to add or change.

Thanks & solidarity,
Bennett

SFTP Admin is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Boston Chapter Meeting
Time: Apr 8, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/910371718?pwd=VEc4dVNGSjlTdGMvZEFsd216TkJGdz09

Meeting ID: 910 371 718
Password: 854114

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,910371718# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,910371718# US (New York)

Dial by your location
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 253 215 8782 US
         +1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 910 371 718
Password: 854114
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9TFnO5Cw

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 2:30 PM Bennett McIntosh