[act-ma] This week in Palestine and WZBC are back on the air.

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Apr 11 14:08:35 PDT 2020

WZBC is back (The robots are taking ques from humans).

This week in Palistine from Apr. 5th is archived

Notes: We believe this show is finally back on the air at WZBC. When
Boston College sent its students home, the station got switched over to
100% robotically sequenced music, which we are now replacing. If it
doesn't work, please listen online at 8am EDT Sunday from KKRN.org
<https://kkrn.org/> (our friendly sister station) or from this Truth and
Justice Radio permanent archive posting
<https://archive.org/search.php?query=sherif%20fam%20AND%20mediatype%3Aaudio%20AND%20collection%3Aopensource_audio&sort=-date>
or from Radio for All. <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/105462>

Sounds of Dissent Part 1
<https://zbconline.com/wzbc-2020-04-11-11-00.m3u> and Part 2
<https://zbconline.com/wzbc-2020-04-11-12-00.m3u> was on Sat. Apr. 11th

Listen to Truth and Justice Radio Sunday from 6 to 10 AM

More detail at Act-Ma's Radio Page <http://www.act-ma.org/raadio.htm>