[act-ma] Truth and Justice Radio 4-12-2020, hour by hour

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Apr 12 05:19:54 PDT 2020

Stan Robinson writes <stanrob at fastmail.com>

To our devoted listeners:

Due to a forgotten step in the robotic procedure, today's TJR failed to
go on air. Ouch! We worked hard preparing that show! For those of you
who are online and eager to listen, here are links to the downloadable
audio:

Hour 1:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8obcqy
Hour 2:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/m5s161
Hour 3:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/r2nkyw
Hour 4:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9086lw

Downloading from sendspace can be a hassle, but I'll bet you can do it.
First you have to make it through the "I'm not a robot" maze. Then, when
you get a Download page, click ONLY on the rectangular blue "Download"
box. Don't touch the scams on that page.

Stan