[act-ma] 4/18 A few spots left! Webinar with Salvadoran Water Defense Activist Marielos de León

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Apr 14 20:16:36 PDT 2020

CISPES writes

We've been thrilled to see so much interest in our upcoming webinar with
Marielos de León, Salvadoran union leader and water defense activist!
There are a few spots left so just wanted to send a reminder in case you
can join us online next Saturday, April 18 at 3:00 pm ET (12 noon PT).
(Don't worry - if you can't make it but are still interested, there will
be a recording available!)
In the face of COVID-19, El Salvador is grappling with steep challenges
that stem from decades of right-wing attacks on essential public
services, from health care to clean water.
How can you safely wash your hands with no access to water? You can't.
This is one of many urgent reasons why organizers in El Salvador
continue to demand water rights for all.

We'll also learn about the important role of international solidarity
(especially given U.S. and international funding for corporate control
of local water systems!).
This bilingual Spanish-English webinar is (as always) FREE. *Register
here*
<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=T5lc9ewm5BTEM8XW6mvTBNjenCARA2G8>.
Hope you can join us!
In hope and solidarity in these challenging times,

-All of us at CISPES

Email Us
<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=X%2Be2979ZDjIxDPGwN1XkWtjenCARA2G8>
CISPES National Office