[act-ma] Mother's Day fundraiser for Healthy Tomorrow

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:26:22 PDT 2020

Healthy Tomorrow, that works in Mali to stop female genital mutilation
(FGM), is offering people Mother's Day cards to send to people they think
would be touched by their having made a contribution to allow girls to grow
up healthy and whole.

Make a donation and we will send your mother, or whoever you want, a
beautiful card saying that you have donated to help our efforts.  See more
about our work at StopExcision.net and use this link to order a card:
https://forms.gle/XGRVtcZ3FNaf63CL8
<https://forms.gle/XGRVtcZ3FNaf63CL8?fbclid=IwAR2f44sQVzTVGx3WyYqLKJQ6rO1QQbxUxFWx93tCASVenq0n9JmKcXE31BE>

Susan McLucas
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144