[act-ma] WMBR live on the air

Linda Pinkow linda.pinkow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:14:30 PDT 2020

WMBR, the noncommercial radio station at MIT, is back on the air, producing
and airing new programs at 88.1 FM and wmbr.org. A few of our programs are
not back yet, but most DJs are now producing their shows at home and
uploading them to the station.

Our nightly news and public affairs block (weeknights from 5:30-6pm) has a
new, more fluid lineup of national weekly programs, including Between the
Lines, Making Contact, Radio Ecoshock, Sprouts, Jacobin Radio, and others.
We also have two locally produced talk programs: What's Left, on Fridays
from 6-7pm, and Radio with a View, on Sundays from 10-11am.

Thanks for listening!

Linda Pinkow
News Director
WMBR ~ 88.1FM ~ wmbr.org
news-director at wmbr.org
(617) 253-8810 (text only during the MIT quarantine)