[act-ma] 5/07 The struggle for immigration justice during the COVID crisis,Public · Hosted by Shelter & Solidarity: A Deep Dive with Artists and Activists

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon May 4 13:33:33 PDT 2020

facebook event says see below for zoom info and I can't see anything.
Charlie

The struggle for immigration justice during the COVID crisis,Public ·
Hosted by Shelter & Solidarity: A Deep Dive with Artists and Activists

Thursday May 7th  at 5 PM – 6:30 PM

In this our fifth episode of Shelter & Solidarity we will be joined by
scholar activists Aviva Chomsky (author of *Undocumented*, and *'They
Take Our Jobs!' and Twenty Other Myths about Immigration*), Joseph
Nevins and Mizue Aizeki (co-authors of the book *Dying to Live: A Story
of U.S. Immigration in an Age of Global Apartheid*), as well as veteran
organizers Gladys Vega (of Chelsea Collaborative) and Alma De Jesus (of
AF3IRM) for an urgent but deep dive into the current crisis. How can we
support immigrant communities, public health, and human rights in this
COVID19 pandemic moment? Join the discussion!

https://www.facebook.com/events/165415361487328/