[act-ma] 5/07 Virtual Meeting of the FOSS Computer User Group in Natick

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed May 6 04:43:27 PDT 2020

Hi, FOSS Fans and other friends!

We invite you to attend, real-time (beginning 3PM ETZ Thursday) or
afterwards on YouTube. If you're interested, browse to NatickFOSS.org,
click for its Archive page, then on the link to the upcoming meeting's
draft Agenda. That way, you won't have to memorize this:
https://millermicro.com/FOSSUserGroupArchive.html#UpcomingFOSSMeeting
To VIEW the meeting, during or afterward, just click on the YouTube link
on the leftside of that meeting agenda.

For those who want to actively PARTICIPATE, study the left side of that
meeting agenda. We use the Jitsi Meet service, we have a 4-page Jitsi
Help .pdf file, and you can practice beforehand.

Why Jitsi instead of, say, Zoom? THAT topic will be updated in the
virtual meeting.

Cheers from
--Dick and Jill <TheMillers at millermicro.com
<mailto:TheMillers at millermicro.com>>
	Co-Leaders, FOSS User Group at Natick Community-Senior Center
<http://millermicro.com/FOSSUserGroupNatick.html>

--
***| A. Richard & Jill A. Miller            | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER
SERVICES |
| Voice: 508/653-6136, 9AM-9PM -0500(EST)| NMEA N 42.29993°, W 71.36558° |*

Sent from an awesome, inexpensive, non-proprietary
<https://www.gnu.org/proprietary/>, no-lock-in, no-bloatware,
virus-resistant, free open-source software, /Linux/
<http://NatickFOSS.org/> PC - with /Ubuntu
<http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop>//20.04///Unity
<https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-unity-desktop-on-ubuntu-18-04-bionic-beaver-linux>/
and /Fotoxx <http://www.kornelix.net/fotoxx/fotoxx.html>//21-test/.