[act-ma] 5/31 Clean Up, Art Supplies Donations & Reflections

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun May 31 03:17:49 PDT 2020

Mass Action Against Police Brutality writes
<massactionvspolicebrutality at gmail.com>

    For the early birds!!! Upcoming MAAPB Events

    /Thank you all for joining the peaceful protest on Friday to ‘Stop
    the Pandemic of Police Brutality’! We are building a collective
    conscience and showing our humanity to define what is and is not
    acceptable in our society. _*We will continue the campaign to
    prosecute the police and reopen the cases until justice is served
    for each victim that was murdered or injured by the police.* _ This
    message will be pushed until the pandemic of police brutality and
    racism is purged. /
    /
    /
    /We are offering more opportunities to connect, share ideas, and
    charge ahead on this issue as a diverse community from Boston and
    across the country.  Here is a list of upcoming MAAPB activities,
    (including one for the early birds)!/
    /
    /

        *-Sunday 5/31 9:00-10:30am *
        *_Clean Up, Art Supplies Donations & Reflections _*
        *@Terrence Coleman Park (a.k.a. Peter’s Park), South End*
        *
        *
        *-Tuesday 6/2 6pm *
        *_Art for Justice_ *
        *@Usaamah Rahim Square (a.k.a. Stony brook Plaza), Roslindale*
        *
        *
        *-Thursday 6/4 *
        *_Teach-In:  Minneapolis Mean- Tactics_*
        *@online live*
        *
        *
        *- Wednesday 6/10 *
        *_Film Screening & Discussion:  Stranger Fruit_*
        *@online live*
        *
        *
        *-Friday 6/19 *
        *_Funk the Police- Juneteenth _*
        *TBA*
        *
        *
        *-Wednesday 7/1 *
        *_Freedom Forum:  Origins of the Police_*
        *TBA*

        --
        'Where justice is denied, and any one class is made to feel that
        society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade

*/Join Mass Action Against Police Brutality
/*
/_*You can help*_ build community awareness with our grassroots campaign:
/

  * /*forward this email* to like-minds, *re-post* this in your travels
    /
  * /_*join our street outreach*_ team as a volunteer for 1-2 hours/
  * /*donate to print* materials for our newsletters
    /
  * /come to our community events (& bring a friend) to listen & *speak
    your mind*!
    /
  * /_*pack the courthouse*_ to show strong support for a victim of
    police brutality/
  * /volunteer to share your special skills or develop your interests
    for an important cause/

Mass Action Against Police Brutality

617-858-0104 <tel:617-858-0104> (call/text)

maapb.617 at gmail.com <mailto:maapb.617 at gmail.com>

Facebook/Twitter/Instagram MAAPB617

*/#MassAction/*