[act-ma] MAAPB Upcoming Events Today and this week

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Jun 13 08:11:28 PDT 2020

Mass Action Against Police Brutality writes

*Saturday 6/13 1pm Organizing Meeting @Peter’s Park (aka Terrence
Coleman Park)

*Monday 6/15 5pm Organizing Meeting @Sparrow Park

*Tuesday 6/16 5pm Rally:  Justice for All Victims of Police Brutality
@DA Rachel Rollins Office

*Friday 6/19 5pm Funk The Police- Musical Speakout @Ronan Park
--

*/Join Mass Action Against Police Brutality
/*

  * /*forward this email* to like-minds, *re-post* this in your travels
    /
  * /_*join our street outreach*_ team as a volunteer for 1-2 hours/
  * /*donate to print* materials for our newsletters
    /
  * /come to our community events (& bring a friend) to listen & *speak
    your mind*!
    /
  * /_*pack the courthouse*_ to show strong support for a victim of
    police brutality/
  * /volunteer to share your special skills or develop your interests
    for an important cause/

Mass Action Against Police Brutality

617.548.4874(call/text)

Info at maapb.org