[act-ma] Anti Us Sanctions rally Sat

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:51:55 PDT 2020

*Rally Against US Sanctions*

Join us for a Rally Against US Sanctions, Saturday, June 20, 2-3pm, at the
Fresh Pond Mall.  We will wear masks and socially distance from each other
as we hold signs.

The US has economic sanctions on 39 countries, during this time of a global
pandemic.  This limits their ability to engage in normal commerce and to
get supplies needed to fight the virus - food, medicine, etc.

People in Venezuela, Iran, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, Zimbabwe and 33 other
countries are suffering because our government wants to exert pressure on
their government.  We are protesting this policy of strangulation which has
killed countless people in countries around the world.

We stand with the massive anti-police protests.  Sanctions demonstrate the
same brutality against other countries that do not conform to US dictates.

This rally is sponsored by Mass Peace Action, the Committee for Peace and
Human Rights and Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF)
Boston Branch.

For questions contact Susan McLucas, SusanBMcL at gmail.com or 617-501-9125.

Susan McLucas
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144