[act-ma] UPDATED 7/16 State Seal rally posters

Tribal Scribal lionoak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:25:47 PDT 2020

The posters have been updated to include The Enviro Show

Onward!

d.o.

***************************************

"We are here on earth to do good unto others. What the others are here for,
I have no idea."

                                ~ WH Auden

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                                 - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/
Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm. Northampton, MA, Tuesdays, 6pm
[Webstreaming at:
http://valleyfreeradio.org/listen/
Also on WMCB, Greenfield;  107.9, Mondays & Tuesdays at 6pm. Streaming at
http://wmcb.net/Listen.html
[Blog w/links and YOUR comments at: http://envirosho.blogspot.com/
<http://enviroshow.blogspot.com/> ]
Email: enviroshow at valleyfreeradio.org