[act-ma] 8/09 TIL WE WIN MARCH: From Mike Brown to George Floyd and Breonna Taylor - Prosecute the police! Reopen the Cases! Justice 4 All!

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Aug 8 15:26:03 PDT 2020

  TIL WE WIN MARCH: From Mike Brown to George Floyd and Breonna Taylor -
  Prosecute the police! Reopen the Cases! Justice 4 All!

Hosted by Mass Action Against Police Brutality
<https://www.facebook.com/maapb617/?eid=ARBrtcHdnpHgxgm4bzin6ZScQiV4L-DEQb4q-9rCXtUOeBfCUDerUABIRGgA-e9sUjVh5Isy0OlgO7Hk&fref=tag>

Join us in a march to commemorate Mike Brown, Jr. and demand his case,
and all cases of police brutality, be re-opened, and the police officers
responsible be prosecuted.

On July 30th -- about 1 week ahead of the 6-year anniversary of Mike
Brown, Jr.'s death at the hands of the Ferguson Police on August 9th,
2014 -- St. Louis County Prosecutor, Wesley Bell, announced he would not
be charging officer Darren Wilson with Mike Brown, Jr.'s murder. This is
unacceptable, and the families of victims of police brutality nationwide
want that to be known -- we will not accept injustice for Mike Brown.

The rally for our demands will start at 3pm on Sunday, August 9th at
Terrence Coleman Park (Peter's Park in the South End, on Washington
street). We will then march to Malcolm X Park in Roxbury to make our
demands heard in the streets.

The fight isn't over 'til we win -- march with us from the South End to
Malcolm X Park to support demands for justice and the reopen the cases
for Mike Brown, Jr., George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Sandra Bland,
Terrence Coleman, Usaamah Rahim, Ross Batista, Burrell Ramsey-White, DJ
Henry, and so many more.

 From Mike Brown to George Floyd and Breonna Taylor - Prosecute the
police! Reopen the Cases! Justice 4 All!

Sunday Aug. 9th  3 PM

/_pin_/
Peter's Park
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peters-Park-Dog-Park/114002201989130?eid=ARCVMzqh8lrtglN1gRyBf-hkY_csC6W-xmAj081u5EboVaxnGi-G8DrCQFvLhz3O2MpkryoLVMfdMR1_>

1277 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118 (just out of town from East
Berkeley St.)

--

We are looking for marshaling and banner making support. There will be a
marshal and banner making meeting at 12pm at Terrance Coleman park on

This even on facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/1397497937107612/>