[act-ma] Stop Mandatory Flu Vaccine

David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 16:12:44 PDT 2020

Yesterday, per an order from Governor Charlie Baker, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health declared that all students in MA from pre-school thru university will be required to get a flu vaccine injection by the end of the year.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/08/19/flu-vaccine-massachusetts-students-shot-requirement/

I predict that children and adults will get sick from the flu shot, and then the Dept of Public Health will claim they all have Covid-19, and then they will lock us down harder.

I made this prediction in a post on Facebook last night.  A person argued with me, claiming that the flu vaccine cannot make anyone sick. But then this person quoted the CDC admitting that " common side effects from a flu shot include ... headache, fever, nausea, muscle aches and fatigue".  That is exactly what I am talking about. Someone experiencing those symptoms will feel sick. And in the current atmosphere of covid paranoia, those symptoms will be attributed to covid. That person will be counted as a covid-19 case. The cycle of paranoia and lockdowns will increase.

Please sign the petition to repeal this mandatory flu vaccine order. And please call, email, tweet to, and/or Facebook message your state legislators and the governor and the lieutenant governor and the dept of public health to complain and demand that this mandate be retracted or repealed.

The petition is at:

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/repeal-the-massachusetts-flu-vaccine-mandate-for-school-attendence-immediately.html?

I called and left messages for the governor, the Department of Public Health, my state rep's office and my state senator.  I said that I am upset about the mandatory vaccine order for students .  Lost of people are angry about it. There is a petition. I said there are side effects of the flu vaccine. Lots of people don't want a flu vaccine. The flu vaccine is not necessarily effective. People have a right to choose what they put into their body. It is wrong to deny people access to education if they refuse an unpopular vaccine. The flu vaccine mandate must be repealed and not move forward. I asked my state rep and state senator to join the chorus of complaints to demand that the governor retract the order.

Here is a 27-minute video of Massachusetts State Rep Mike Soter speaking this morning in opposition to the governor's mandatory flu vaccine order
https://www.facebook.com/RepSoter/videos/1496739767178030

Here is a three-minute video of part of pediatrician Dr. Larry Palevsky's testimony in Connecticut about toxicity in flu vaccines and other vaccines https://www.facebook.com/Happyfamilyof5/videos/10157890560611902

There are a couple of protests coming up in Boston against this mandatory flu vaccine order.

This Sunday August 23, U.S. senatorial candidate Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai will be leading a 'No Forced Vaccinations' rally at 2pm on Boston Common at the Bandstand. See https://www.facebook.com/KarinaDemurchyan/posts/10164290621480038

On Saturday August 29 there will be a 'No Mandatory Flu Shot MA' protest at the State House from 10am til noon. I believe that this protest is organized by people affiliated with Health Choice MA. I believe that his protest will focus strictly on opposing mandatory vaccines, whereas other protests will be more broad against covid lockdown measures.
See https://www.facebook.com/events/219627299492881

Also on Saturday August 29 from noon-3pm there will be an anti-covid-lockdown and anti-covid-deepstate-agenda speakout in Copley Square organized by Stand Up_X Boston  https://www.facebook.com/events/329189078455016/

~ David Rolde