[act-ma] Nonprofit Resources & Webinars

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Mon Aug 31 07:00:00 PDT 2020

We hope everyone is able to stay healthy, safe and supportive of your
communities at this time. The Nonprofit Learning Lab
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is offering many free and low fee
trainings. Details and topics are all available here at
www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinetrainings. We are also hosting an online
version of our Train the Trainers Workshop
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinettt> which is a three part
series, cohort based and you can choose your own dates!

Some of our topics include:

   - The Virtual Gala: Engaging Donors in their Own Homes
   - Train the Trainers Workshop: Virtual Edition
   - How to Secure Corporate Sponsors Now
   - Online Event Logistics: How to Plan, Prepare, and Execute Virtual
   Experiences
   - How to Virtual Train Your Volunteers: From Self-Guided Learning
   Modules to Deep Drive Trainings
   - Diversity in Recruiting for Your (Paid) Internship Program
   - Program Evaluation Amidst Change: How to Evaluation Outcomes and Impact

*If you are looking for additional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
resources for your nonprofit, please feel free to browse here as well:*
www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/dei

--
Leah Weiner Ed.D., Director
Phone Number: 303-549-2764

The Nonprofit Learning Lab is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit • Tax ID 81-1068690