[act-ma] 9/07 36th Annual Bread And Roses Heritage Festival (Virtual Event)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Sep 5 07:42:13 PDT 2020

36th Annual Bread And Roses Heritage Festival (Virtual Event)

Monday Sept 7th noon to 6 PM

This year we have all been faced with some great challenges one of those
challenges is figuring out how to bring our great supporters the 36th
Annual Bread And Roses Heritage Festival. With the current circumstances
in mind there were two things that we as a board knew were of the utmost
importance, the safety of our supporters and community and finding a way
to continue the mission and message of our great festival. During these
uncertain times the fight for workers rights is more important than ever
and luckily our programming lends itself to transitioning to a virtual
format. We have had the fortune of cultivating a strong online following
in years past and are excited to be able to share this year's festival
all around the world. As the region’s only true Labor Day festival the
36th Annual Bread & Roses Heritage Festival will do it's best to bring
all of the things you have grown to know and love from our festival as
well as some new exciting features and highlight Lawrence,
Massachusetts’ multi-cultural roots and rich labor history while
commemorating the most significant event in Lawrence history: the 1912
Bread and Roses Strike. Stay tuned as we will soon be providing all of
this year's details. We are working very hard to bring you a remarkable
experience that you will be able to enjoy from the comfort of your own home.

https://www.facebook.com/events/304857037180947/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A5%2C%22action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22main_list%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22%5C%22[]%5C%22%22%7D]%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D