[act-ma] Free Nonprofit Resources: Online Events, DEI & Fundraising

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Tue Nov 10 06:00:00 PST 2020

We hope everyone is able to stay healthy and supportive of your communities
at this time. The Nonprofit Learning Lab
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is offering many free and low fee
trainings. We are hosting an online version of our Train the Trainers
Workshop <http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinettt> which is a three
part series and great for those looking to expand their knowledge of how to
train and facilitate adults in the virtual space.

*We are hosting several free webinars coming up, you can register
at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars>*

   - Your Guide to a Seamless Online Event
   - Gaining Media Attention for Your Nonprofit
   - Make An Interactive Map to Show your Organization's Reach–for free, no
   experience required!
   - Understanding Microaggressions in the Nonprofit Workplace
   - Confronting Institutional Bias in the Nonprofit Sector

*Do you need tech support for your virtual event, fundraiser or convening? *If
you are looking for back end tech support or guidance for your upcoming
virtual event or fundraiser, we can support you in that way:
www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/tech.

--

[image: photo]
Leah Weiner, Ed.D., Director